Are you or is someone you love experiencing any of the following:
- Anxiety or OCD?
- Unwanted obsessive thoughts or compulsive behaviors?
- Panic or anxiety attacks?
- Fear of situations where you might feel trapped, such as driving, riding in elevators, or being in a crowded place?
- Social anxiety or public speaking anxiety?
- Too much worry?
- Difficulty moving forward after a traumatic experience?
- A phobia such as fear of flying, needles, or animals?
- Feelings of low self-esteem or worthlessness?
- Repetitive behaviors such as hair pulling or skin picking?
- An eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia?
Is your child experiencing any of the following:
- Repetitive behaviors such as hand washing or reassurance seeking?
- Unwanted and intrusive thoughts?
- School refusal?
- A phobia such as a fear of animals?
- Excessive worry?
- Panic Attacks?
- Trouble going to sleep at night or difficulty sleeping through the night?
- Tics such as frequent throat clearing, coughing, eye blinking or other repetitive movements?
- Refusal to talk to strangers or even some family members?
- Pulling out of hair, eyelashes, or eyebrows?
- Picky eating, restrictive eating, or an eating disorder?
At The Anxiety and OCD Treatment Center, we specialize in treating:
- obsessive thoughts
- compulsive behaviors
- panic and anxiety attacks
- social anxiety
- public speaking anxiety
- traumatic experiences
- fears and beliefs related to eating and food
- habits such as hair pulling and skin picking
- fears such as heights, flying and animals
- low self-esteem
- insomnia and poor sleep
- and other problem behaviors so you can...
...Get Back to Being You.
To learn more about how we can help or to schedule an appointment, please call (704)631-3980 or message us directly by submitting the form below. In addition to normal business hours, we offer evening and weekend hours as well.
Call us today to get started!