Anxiety and OCD Disorders are among the most common difficulties facing adults and children today. More than 40 million Americans are affected by anxiety and OCD each year. At The Anxiety and OCD Treatment Center, we offer specialized treatment for anxiety and OCD disorders. Call us today at 704-631-3980.
Do you experience any of the following:
- Anxiety or OCD?
- Unwanted obsessive thoughts or compulsive behaviors?
- Panic or anxiety attacks?
- Fear of situations where you might feel trapped, such as driving, riding in elevators, or being in a crowded place?
- Social anxiety or public speaking anxiety?
- Too much worry?
- Difficulty moving forward after a traumatic experience?
- A phobia such as fear of flying, needles, or animals?
- Feelings of low self-esteem or worthlessness?
- Repetitive behaviors such as hair pulling or skin picking?
- An eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia?
Is your child experiencing any of the following:
- Repetitive behaviors such as hand washing or reassurance seeking?
- Unwanted and intrusive thoughts?
- School refusal?
- A phobia such as a fear of animals?
- Excessive worry?
- Panic Attacks?
- Trouble going to sleep at night or difficulty sleeping through the night?
- Tics such as frequent throat clearing, coughing, eye blinking or other repetitive movements?
- Refusal to talk to strangers or even some family members?
- Pulling out of hair, eyelashes, or eyebrows?
- Picky eating, restrictive eating, or an eating disorder?
At The Anxiety and OCD Treatment Center, we offer specialized treatment for:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Social Anxiety
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Tourette's Disorder
- Tic Disorders
- Skin Picking
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Selective Mutism
- Low Self-Esteem
- Picky Eating Syndrome
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- School Refusal
- Separation Anxiety
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, and Binge Eating Disorder)
- And other anxiety and OCD-related disorders so you can Get Back to Being You.
Established in 2010, we are the only practice in the Charlotte area dedicated exclusively to treating anxiety and OCD. To learn more about how we can help or to schedule an appointment, please call (704)631-3980 or message us directly by submitting the form below. In addition to normal business hours, we offer evening and weekend hours as well.
Call us today to get started!