Call or text us today at (704)631-3980 to learn how we can help you overcome anxiety and OCD and get back to being you.
Are you or is someone you love experiencing any of the following:
- Anxiety or OCD?
- Unwanted obsessive thoughts or compulsive behaviors?
- Panic or anxiety attacks?
- Fear of situations where you might feel trapped, such as driving, riding in elevators, or being in a crowded place?
- Social anxiety or public speaking anxiety?
- Too much worry?
- Difficulty moving forward after a traumatic experience?
- A phobia such as fear of flying, needles, or animals?
- Feelings of low self-esteem or worthlessness?
- Repetitive behaviors such as hair pulling or skin picking?
- An eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia?
Is your child experiencing any of the following:
- Repetitive behaviors such as hand washing or reassurance seeking?
- Unwanted and intrusive thoughts?
- School refusal?
- A phobia such as a fear of animals?
- Excessive worry?
- Panic Attacks?
- Trouble going to sleep at night or difficulty sleeping through the night?
- Tics such as frequent throat clearing, coughing, eye blinking or other repetitive movements?
- Refusal to talk to strangers or even some family members?
- Pulling out of hair, eyelashes, or eyebrows?
- Picky eating, restrictive eating, or an eating disorder?
At The Anxiety and OCD Treatment Center, we specialize in treating adults and children with anxiety and OCD-related disorders. We are dedicated to helping you defeat anxiety and OCD-related problems once and for all.
At The Anxiety and OCD Treatment Center, we can help you:
- overcome obsessive thoughts
- defeat compulsive behaviors
- eliminate panic and anxiety attacks
- conquer worry
- feel at ease in social situations
- resolve traumatic experiences
- change fears and beliefs related to eating and food
- get rid of habits such as hair pulling and skin picking
- overcome fears such as heights, flying and animals
- boost your self-esteem
- rid yourself of insomnia and get a good night's sleep
- do away with problem behaviors once and for all...
...and Get Back to Being You.
To learn more about how we can help you at The Anxiety and OCD Treatment Center or to schedule an appointment, please call (704)631-3980 or message us directly by submitting the form below. In addition to normal business hours, to provide the highest level of care we offer evening and weekend hours as well.
You can defeat your fears and reclaim your life. Call us today to get started.